With fall just around the corner, for many of us at least, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight some key basics for fall. These 8 key basics can transform the wardrobe you ALREADY HAVE, hence making the transition a lot smoother on your wallet.
1. Faux Leather Skinny Pants
2. The slouchy sweater
3. Cable Knits: In basic colors
4. Black Blazer: Oversized or mens is preferable
5. Black booties: Try a low heel option for everyday use, your feet will thank you!
6. Fun Scarfs: The cheapest way to prep for fall!
7. Crisp white long sleeve button up: The options are endless
8. A long camel coat
What are some of your favorites for fall?